HSS Magnetic Drill Annular Cutter 16mm Depth with Weldon ShankKunshan Canuri Precision Tools Co., Ltd.
- Usage：Metal Drilling
- Material：High Speed Steel
- Use：Metal Drilling
- Type：Core Drill Bit,
- Model NO.：16*50
- Transport Package：Plastic Box + Carton Box
- HS Code：8207509000
- Production Capacity：100000PCS,Months
*3-5 days if have in stock,it takes 25days if not stock.
* Products also can be shipped as customer requirement, such as DHL,FEDEX, TNT, UPS,AIR SHIPMENT and SEA SHIPMENTetc.
*Our company near to Shanghai or Ningbo port.
* At anytime, we will try our best to send the goods to client in time.
*T/T: 100% In advance, or 30% payment in advance, the rest 70% before shipping.
*L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight.
*Western Union: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
*PayPal: 30% in advance, and the rest 70% before shipping. But customer should pay 5% bank fees.
1.What kind of characteristic of your company?
We belong to both manufacturer and trading company.
2. Can you supply samples?
Yes, we can.
3. Can you produce non-standard products?
Yes, we can. (Please send us drawings or samples)
Why choose us ?
*High quality and high pricision with pretty competitive price product will be offered for you.
*Quick respond will be sent within 24hours for you.
* We povide just-in-time delivery.
* Good pre-sales and after-sales service for you.
*The product warranty is 3month.
*OEM will be offered for you.